First off, I was looking at all the so called christian games on the market...and I nearly had to cry! Why in the world do people produce such junk? The games look sloppy made, more like they didnt take the time for it... why is it that the good games dont look well or dont fit in the christian faith... or more why do games that have a lot of christian faith turn out to be a memorizing game??? People dont understand the concept of video games! They think they can take an idea of a different video game and adapt the gameplay for a christian game... alot of headache to do that! And people just take bible verses und throw them in a game so that people can call it entertaining... well its not fun learing bible verses! The only company that has tried alittle harder has been LB Games, and they, also didnt get that far! You can just see that they totaly took the concept of Age of Empires 2 and Warcraft 3 and tried to make a christian game out of that... the worst thing is that you can even play the devils side haha I had to laugh so hard when I saw the commercial for the new Left behind game.... these people make christians look naive, misunderstanding and uncapable to make a decent video game!
I have to apologize: Christian Video Games are really hard to make! These people put alot of time and effort to spread the name of the Lord, but why dont people get far creating a video game that is about God?
The reason it is hard to produce a christian video game!
1. Video games are entertainment
(Entertainment is a way for people to watch or do something they could or should not do in real life, that is why it is funny when you are able to see someone do it or you doing it but (not in real life(G))
2. Video games are for leaving the real world not to be confronted with earthly problems
3. Since Video games are about entertainment these are often in video games:killing, summoning, using magic, idolism, stealing and glorifying evil
4. Bible verses seem annoying
5. Not enough money
6. Not enough people willing to do a risky job like that (since nobody is buying these kind of games, or not too many are doing so)
7. Satan has created alot of videogames that would our games look boring since there is no violence allowed
8. The ideas arent cool or arent intersting enough to get the people playing blockbuster games to wander to ours
9. This idea of creating a video game for christian faith seems like a waste of time
10. The christian faith isnt used correctly in video games